Become a Volunteer
Due to COVID, there are no in person volunteers at ACACC. To volunteer outside the prison, click here for more details.
Individuals interested in becoming a volunteer, please submit a Volunteer Application Packet to the Director of Christian Ministries via mail or email.
Volunteer Application Process:
Download the three forms below.
Follow the instructions for submitting your application.
Submit completed volunteer application packet. Use the email or address listed on the instructions page.
Applications will be reviewed.
Criminal background checks will be made.
Approved applicants will receive an approval and invitation letter from ACACC with specific dates to attend the mandatory volunteer training.
ACPM Application Instructions
Statement of Faith
ACPM supervises the ministry of both paid staff and volunteers that minister to approximately 2,000 inmates annually at the Adams County Adult Correctional Complex (ACACC).
- Serving the local churches in Adams and York Counties
- Pastoral Care to inmates and staff
- 6 Weekly Worship Services
- Bridges to Life Program
- 25 Weekly Bible Studies conducted in English and Spanish
- 110 Volunteers
- Mentorship programs for those released
- 45 Bibles and spiritual materials distributed monthly
- 1400 decisions for Christ @ ACACC during Chaplain Will's Ministry
- Discipleship and Encouragement