Become a Volunteer
Individuals interested in becoming a volunteer, please submit a Volunteer Application Packet to the Director of Christian Ministries.
Volunteer Application Process:
Download the three forms below.
Follow the instructions for submitting your application.
Submit completed volunteer application packet. Use the address listed on the instructions page.
Applications will be reviewed.
Criminal background checks will be made.
Approved applicants will receive an approval and invitation letter from ACACC with specific dates to attend the mandatory volunteer training.
ACPM Application Instructions
Statement of Faith
Want to support
Please prayerfully consider donating to this worthy cause by donating online or mailing your donation to the address below:
PO Box 4122
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Your tax-deductible contribution is greatly appreciated and will impact the lives of hundreds of incarcerated men and women in Adams County.
ACPM supervises the ministry of both paid staff and volunteers that minister to approximately 2,000 inmates annually at the Adams County Adult Correctional Complex (ACACC).
- Serving the local churches in Adams and York Counties
- Pastoral Care to inmates and staff
- 6 Weekly Worship Services
- Bridges to Life Program
- 25 Weekly Bible Studies conducted in English and Spanish
- 110 Volunteers
- Mentorship programs for those released
- 45 Bibles and spiritual materials distributed monthly
- 1400 decisions for Christ @ ACACC during Chaplain Will's Ministry
- Discipleship and Encouragement